School Operations & Resource Management Network
First Session | Thursday 25 February 2021 | 1000 – 1200 | Online
School Business Managers/Administrators can book a place on the first session of the new School Operations & Resource Management Network, which is intended to provide support for School Business Managers to manage their operations/resources efficiently and effectively.
Our aim is to ensure that colleagues benefit from industry sector knowledge, updates and ideas to enable them to be compliant and gain the most from available resources.
This first session will include the following:
Cost | FREE for Primary & Secondary Teaching Schools South West (TSSW) member schools.
To book your place, click ‘Attend this event’ on the course booking page and then either login if you already have a profile or click ‘Register’ to create a new account.
By creating a new account you can book onto a wide range of courses offered by TSSW and keep track of all the courses you have attended.
1. If registering, ensure all the fields with the red asterisk next to them are completed.
2. Next to the field ‘Registration Type’, ensure ‘Establishment member’ is selected.
3. Next to the field ‘Establishment’, choose the area your school is located in from the ‘Select an organisation area’ drop-down list.
4. Leave the ‘All sectors’ drop-down as it is.
5. Select your school from the ‘Select an establishment’ drop-down list.
6. Once completed, click the ‘Submit’ button (you may have to wait a short while for your account to be approved).
7. Once approved, login using the Username and Password you have created.
8. Complete the ‘Request a Place’ form.